Latest Pressure Care News from NPUAP
We have recently been showcased in an article in the Yorkshire post & Business Insider – as well as various other newspapers – highlighting our current growth as well as the assistance received from various grants.
ISO 14001:2015 Certification
Once again, Herida Healthcare is delighted to have achieved certification for ISO 14001:2015. This is an internationally agreed standard that sets out the requirements for an environmental management system. It helps organizations improve their environmental performance through more efficient use of resources and reduction of waste, gaining a competitive advantage and the trust of stakeholders.
There are many reasons why an organization should take a strategic approach to improving its environmental performance. Users of the standard have reported that ISO 14001 helps:
• Demonstrate compliance with current and future statutory and regulatory requirements
• Increase leadership involvement and engagement of employees
• Improve company reputation and the confidence of stakeholders through strategic communication
• Achieve strategic business aims by incorporating environmental issues into business management
• Provide a competitive and financial advantage through improved efficiencies and reduced costs
• Encourage better environmental performance of suppliers by integrating them into the organization’s business systems
Audits - Look Closely
As modern infection control standards are becoming increasingly improved in hospital, nursing and other care residential environments, then so does the importance of regular mattress / other equipment auditing processes.
ISO 9001:2015 Certification
Herida Healthcare Ltd. are delighted to have achieved ISO 9001:2015 certification.
ISO 9001:2015 aims to provide a practical and workable Quality Management System for improving and monitoring all areas of our business and implementation helps us to focus on the important areas of our business and improve efficiency. The management processes that are established throughout our business will provide a sound foundation, leading to increased productivity which in turn will improve customer acquisition and retention.
Please follow the following link for further information:
Some of the main benefits include:
- Better internal management
- Less wastage
- Increase in efficiency and productivity
- Improved customer retention and acquisition
- Consistent outcomes, measured and monitored
- Globally recognised standard
- Compatible with other ISO standards
- Accreditation by UKAS
NAEP Conference - June 2016
We were delighted with the interest at the recent exhibition at the Chesford Grange hotel in Kenilworth. This year’s National Association of Equipment Providers annual conference was deemed a big success, with some excellent speakers and interesting topics debated. Over the last 2 days, Herida had a very busy show, with some great interest in the new range. Thanks to all of our current and prospective customers that took time to visit our stand.
Herida - Argyll™ Launch
The Herida – Argyll™ is a high end, specialised dynamic mattress replacement system with digital pump, targeted towards the assistive treatment for patients who have existing and potentially severe pressure damage. This system is designed for those patients considered to be at very high risk of pressure injury development. Read more…